Website Mountain Sounds Festival
The Mountain Sounds Festival is a boutique and sustainable event product of music, art and culture located on the Central Coast of New South Wales.
After a SOLD OUT #Msf17 where record numbers climbed the mountain plus with a very big year ahead, we’re looking to expand our team!
Are you studying events and/or marketing? Do you like music? Or do you just want to get involved in the industry somehow? If your answer is yes to one or all of the above questions, you’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for a new bunch for our internship program where you will learn about and assist with the ins and outs of all the Mountain Sounds projects.
You will be shadowing the team and learning about all aspects of the festival, shows and events including logistics, marketing, planning, strategy plus much more!
- Well presented with a positive personality and attitude
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to network and build effective relationships
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to problem solve; quickly think of alternative solutions and implement them
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Photoshop is a bonus)
- Central Coast-based applicants are preferred but not essential – must have a driver’s license
- Experience in the music and/or events industry is preferred but not essential
Overall, we’re really easy going and we hope to find some like-minded legends to work with us!
Interested? Drop us a line and tell us a bit about yourself along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com