Website Platinum One Entertainment
Seeking a creative and dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join the team. Platinum One Entertainment operates events in Sydney and throughout a national network delivering branded club events whilst also sharing a JV with Sony Music and representing various DJ’s throughout its booking agency.
The role includes; managing the Marketing process throughout all social and online platforms and websites whilst also overseeing guest and function enquiries. In addition, the role includes; the creation and execution of Marketing Plans and campaigns, creating, designing and disseminating promotional collateral and rostering event personnel, artists and overseeing promoter teams.
The ideal candidate should have;
– A love and knowledge of the nightclub and music industry and youth culture
– Had a minimum of 1 year music industry/events experience
– A history of promotional experience promoting events
– A degree or qualifications in Marketing, Public Relations or Design.
– A proven experience maintaining and managing social media channels
– Experience in Photoshop (essential)
– A great attitude and a willingness to undertake admin tasks and willing to solve problems and work hard to get the job done
– Great relationship building and communication skills and is easy to work with
– And be the holder of an Australian residency (no travellers or temporary visas)
The salary package will be competitive and will be dependent on the relevance of experience and ability to contribute to the team.
Send us your CV and any other relevant material, design samples, examples of prior events worked on etc. to email@example.com
Special thanks to everyone that may decide to apply for this role, however we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.
- Contact Name: HR
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com