Website Universal Music Group
Passionate about music? Great! Is reading this sentence making your eye for detail twitch? Us too. If you’re also a meticulous administrator and feel most at home in an office role, then this may just be your calling!
In this role, you will:
- Stalk the UMPG weekly chart activity.
- Identify, review and fix copyright disputes.
- Meticulously manage client catalogue updates with your data entry ninja skills.
- Audit & royalty review assistance.
- Register new agreements/works with APRA/AMCOS and follow up claims.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of writer/client royalty statements.
- Process sample and print music requests.
Here is what you need:
- Prior experience in an administrative, office environment.
- Detail fanatic with the ability to interpret publishing documents & contracts.
- Technically savvy & Microsoft Office super user.
- Perfectionist approach to administration and data entry.
- Top notch written & verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please follow the link to apply. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is one of the world’s leading music publishers with offices in 47 countries representing some of the world’s most talented and high profile songwriters and catalogues including:
Adele, Chemical Brothers, The Clash, Coldplay, Beach Boys, Justin Bieber, Neil Diamond, Disclosure, Florence + the Machine, Ariana Grande, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, The Killers, Billy Joel, Elton John/Bernie Taupin, JOY, Jessica Mauboy, Otis Redding, Peking Duk, Sex Pistols, Paul Simon, Swedish House Mafia, Justin Timberlake, Timmy Trumpet, U2, Keith Urban, Veronicas, M-Phazes, Guy Sebastian, Robin and Maurice Gibb, INXS, The Cure, 360, Mumford and Sons, Vera Blue, Gang of Youths, Bernard Fanning, Lee Kernaghan and many more.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/universalmusicgroup/job/oPzx5fwK/apply →