Website Secret Sounds
Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic music groups, spanning virtually all segments of the music industry. With a full-time team of 80+, we produce the country’s pre-eminent music & arts festivals including Splendour In The Grass and Falls Festivals, manage our own venues and represent the interests of over 250 leading domestic and international artists across labels, publishing, touring, public relations, commercial rights/sponsorship, artist management and booking agency businesses.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Secret Sounds Connect business. Secret Sounds Connect is a market leading commercial rights, experiential & creative services agency, responsible for developing and executing the brand partnerships of Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival and other Secret Sounds assets. Secret Sounds Connect creates original brand campaigns in music and entertainment.
The Account Manager is responsible for;
- Leading the roll out of festival brand partnership campaigns, ensuring overall client satisfaction and quality of service
- Providing support to the Client Services and Integration Director in growing existing client relationships including partnership negotiations, contracting and driving revenue to the business through client retention
This role will involve travelling to locations around Australia to work on music festivals, tours and events. You will need to be available outside usual business hours during peak festival periods including the New Year period.
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in ability in managing multiple projects within a fast paced, creative and challenging environment
- Strong client relationship skills
- Self-motived and results driven with the ability to work in a fast paced, high performance environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Music industry will be highly regarded
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a highly-regarded team during a period of growth and expansion. The successful candidate will enjoy;
- A collaborative environment which is down to earth and outcomes focused
- Lots of amazing music related benefits
If you’re excited about this opportunity, send your CV with covering letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest – please note due to the large volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Anika
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com